cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Display Name in Reports

SPRVA
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to export the Display Name from the FROM: header?     I only see Sender.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

José L. Dávila
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello there,

If I understood correctly, you are looking to export the contents from the from header in the exporting reports of message tracking. If this is the case, currently we are not able to do so. However, there is an existant enhancement request which addresses adding more fields to select which option you would like to include in the exported report. Feel free to take a look here: CSCus17435

An alternate workaround is adding headers you want to include in the mail logs file. You can achieve this by navigating System Administration -> Log subscriptions, scroll down to the Global Settings section and click Edit Settings.

Please, let me know if this is helpful.

Cheers.

José L. Dávila

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

José L. Dávila
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello there,

If I understood correctly, you are looking to export the contents from the from header in the exporting reports of message tracking. If this is the case, currently we are not able to do so. However, there is an existant enhancement request which addresses adding more fields to select which option you would like to include in the exported report. Feel free to take a look here: CSCus17435

An alternate workaround is adding headers you want to include in the mail logs file. You can achieve this by navigating System Administration -> Log subscriptions, scroll down to the Global Settings section and click Edit Settings.

Please, let me know if this is helpful.

Cheers.

José L. Dávila

SPRVA
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you.   This answered my question and the recommendation did allow me to see this data.    This workaround makes the data much less useful vs. having it in the standard reports.   Hopefully product development will consider the enhancement you referenced in the future.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: