Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

The customer reports me the following alarm:“An update Failure notification is sent when a service fails to update properly. This notification contains the opaque type for the update Service Name of the update service that has failed.” information be...

Is there any way to automate this search and download a CSV, or at least create a URL that can be run at any time to download the results as CSV? Or, is there a commandline query or API call, or recommended search pattern in the log files, that will...

cisco-request.jpg

I see how to integrate Cisco Threat Response with an SMA, AMP for endpoints, Threatgrid, etc. What I don't see is how to integrate with an ESA - ironport device directly. Is this possible, or do I need an SMA to take advantage of this? 

HWC_JL by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to to check internal e-mail address validity with ldap check or smtp in a Message Filters and only at Message Filter level.According the documentation, it is not possible. Do you know if Cisco as any plan for a such possibility in ...

plb_ge by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,with DMARC we can reject mails during SMTP dialog (according to DMARC policies). However, with SPF and DKIM we can only drop/quarantine/bouce, but not reject. Acting on SPF results is only possible in message/content filters (which happen after SM...

Hello Gurus  I am new to cisco email security appliance , Hence looking for expert opinion. Due to COVAD-19, I assume companies are seeing large number of SPAM attack. I would like to know what you expert are searching in order to filter out maliciou...

TheRock by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to find all emails containing an attachment (.doc) received by the organization in the last 30 days.I have already tried to run the GUI on the SMA, but a max it returns if 1000 entries and we have more than 1000.Hence is there a backend query ...

hdsouza by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all, Is there is a rate limit which allows to limit the maximum number of recipients per hour from host and from envelope sender and a way to limit the number of messages instead of the number of recipients?We want to avoid a faulty application...

Is there a way to submit suspect messages to Cisco directly from IronPort? It can be difficult to get a copy of a suspect message for submitting to the various e-mail addresses, and it would be a lot more efficient if we could just submit from IronPo...

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors