cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ESA Premium + AMP license

cpaquet
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for a ESA license that bundles bought Premium and AMP.  There is one for the 90-day trial: ESA-ESP-AMP-90D.

But I can't find one for a 1Y or 3Y subscription for S1 (100 users)?

The best I can find is: ESA-ESP-1Y-S1 + ESA-AMP-1Y-S1

Am I on the right track?

Thanks.  

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Mark Calleja
Level 1
Level 1
Cpaquet,
Old Sku you were looking for Cisco Email, AMP, TG - Premium File Analysis, 200 Files/Day
L-ESAP-AT200-K9= then you select the term
You should start using this one
EMAIL-SEC-SUB
It has all the email offering in one place.

Hope this helps
-Mark

View solution in original post

Not really a bundle, It's the top level PID that is used in Cisco's Commerce Workspace. It has no relative value but as a container for the other PIDs within it. End User would work with their reseller and the reseller would use it to order the solution. They could use EMAIL-SEC-SUB then select the features quantities duration or use the standalone PID L-ESAP-AT200-K9= and order qty + duration.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Mark Calleja
Level 1
Level 1
Cpaquet,
Old Sku you were looking for Cisco Email, AMP, TG - Premium File Analysis, 200 Files/Day
L-ESAP-AT200-K9= then you select the term
You should start using this one
EMAIL-SEC-SUB
It has all the email offering in one place.

Hope this helps
-Mark

Mark, thanks for the info.

I can't find on Cisco.com info on that bundle:  EMAIL-SEC-SUB.  Do you have a URL? I see it available at a reseller, but there is no info about it.  

Not really a bundle, It's the top level PID that is used in Cisco's Commerce Workspace. It has no relative value but as a container for the other PIDs within it. End User would work with their reseller and the reseller would use it to order the solution. They could use EMAIL-SEC-SUB then select the features quantities duration or use the standalone PID L-ESAP-AT200-K9= and order qty + duration.

cpaquet
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Mark

Kombi
Level 1
Level 1

eb088b10-81f7-44c1-86e8-84cf0b2a331f.PNG

Hope this might help others on just the AMP part