Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

I'm looking for a ESA license that bundles bought Premium and AMP.  There is one for the 90-day trial: ESA-ESP-AMP-90D.But I can't find one for a 1Y or 3Y subscription for S1 (100 users)?The best I can find is: ESA-ESP-1Y-S1 + ESA-AMP-1Y-S1Am I on th...

cpaquet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have been trying to find anyone that know what the DLP templates in CES trigger off of.  The only thing we can find for each of the DLP templates is the brief 1 sentence that states the overall purpose, so for example if you chose HIPAA (what does...

mlreboli1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,We have url filtering in place for various scores and also for the noscores urlBut I have an issue with whitelisting one kind of url that our friends of Microsoft sent in : https://companyexample.sharepoint.com:443/sites/140205 The :443 is the iss...

rolelael by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all,we've got two vESAs with two mx records, both 10 and 10.if we send all traffic through all two of them everything works fine, or at least acceptable.If we send all traffic only to one appliance we've got the following queue working rate:  Time...

Hi all! So, my question:I have a random domain from internet "@domain.com" . When i send mail to this domain, IronPort starts to resolve it and get IP address 1.2.3.4.Now, I want to STOP resolving this domain. I add "@domain.com" to Exception Table a...

Hi, a customer has a ESA Cluster of two C100V.the CPU usage es overall very high ( 85% sometimes 100% ) but the Appliance does not seam busy.Why ist the CPU average so high? SystemRAM Utilization 4%Overall CPU load average 86%CPU UtilizationMGA 100%A...

alex.f. by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

hi Allwe are using CES and office365 integration together and some our mails could not delivered to the receiver. we are getting below error for gmail and  some other domainsgmail error ;spf=permerror (google.com: permanent error in processing during...

murat001 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in CES and recently upgraded to: C100V13.5.2-03625 Sep 2020 00:00 (GMT -04:00)14 Oct 2020 15:49 (GMT -04:00) We are seeing entries such as these in our mail log indicating rejected connections: Fri Nov 20 14:11:47 2020 Info: New CPQ ICID 66802...

I am getting seemingly random messages being accepted, are processed through work queue but then stop at a READY state. Others with the same subject, sender, recipient, body will proceed on and get delivered.0 I can perform a SHOWMESSAGE which means ...

Goodevening I'm handling a strange issue Mail is received on our cisco ESA which have a connection towards our O365 tenant One external sender sends mail messages towards one of our O365 users, and this mail bounces with the above error message from ...

rolelael by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors