<head><title>400 Bad Request</title></head>
<body>
<center><h1>400 Bad Request</h1></center>
<hr><center>openresty/1.19.9.1</center>
</body>
</html>
Connection closed by foreign host.

9 Replies 9

That's actually ok... that means it's up, but you didn't send it a command it likes..

because when I send an email that contain a shopping url from external , and i have created content filter that drop this type of urls I have this message after running "tail mail_logs"

Warning: URL Filtering Error. Connection to "v2.sds.cis co.com" failed.Last error: " The SSL certificate error"

What software version are you running on the ESA. While I am not 100% sure but may be affected by a field notice published last year - https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/field-notices/721/fn72113.html

my version is 9.7.0

Then the ESA is definitely affected by field notice. 9.7.0 is end of support. If you are using a supported hardware, please upgrade the ESA to latest supported software release. If you are on a unsupported hardware, explore the possibility of deploying a VM running the latest AsyncOS version.

I have a VM but I have configurations in it , if I upgrade the OS ,Will I lose these configurations ?

Upgrading the OS will not remove configuration, however you might want to review the changes to existing behaviour in the newer releases

And i work just with trial version, is this will affect my asynOS upgrade? Thanks

You need a working license on the box for upgrade to function. It can be a temporary 30 to 45 license as well, but there should be a active license for upgrade to function