bvj197222
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know if Cisco is planning to support Outlook 2010 for this plug-in

?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greetings,

We just completed a Beta of the Plugin with 2010 support.  Currently the updated plugin with 2010 support is scheduled to be released on or around December 12th. Please keep in mind this is subject to change.

Christopher C Smith
CSE

Cisco IronPort Customer Support 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Greetings,

We just completed a Beta of the Plugin with 2010 support.  Currently the updated plugin with 2010 support is scheduled to be released on or around December 12th. Please keep in mind this is subject to change.

Christopher C Smith
CSE

Cisco IronPort Customer Support 

Thank you

Is this pllug-in released and can someone tell me where I can find these plug-ins, even if it

is not for 2010?

Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes, Plug-in version 7.1.0 supports Outlook 2010. You can download the plug-in from the link  - http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=283137618&flowid=4948&softwareid=283090992

Regards

Kishore

Thank you for the reply. I found it on my own, but can't have your response searchable for others. Not the easiest thing to find if your new to cisco.

Thanks again.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: