cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

M170 Critical Alert (Version 11.0.0-115)

ubecker
Level 1
Level 1

We get almost every day a critical alert from our M170. We found some similar questions her, but no answers. Is there any solution?

The Critical message is:

An application fault occurred: ('navigation/HelpBarYUI.py my_tasks_list_submenu|641', "<type 'exceptions.keyerror'="">", "'varstore'", '[util/Aquarium.py screenLoop|413] [util/InternalLibrary.py inverseExtend|328] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [layout/Bare.py __call__|580] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [layout/CssAndJavaScript.py __call__|451] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [layout/Sparse.py __call__|1614] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py valueFromSearchList|250] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py _valueForName|229] [layout/Sparse.py doTop|982] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py valueFromSearchList|250] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py _valueForName|229] [layout/Sparse.py doHelpBar|926] [util/InternalLibrary.py call|280] [navigation/HelpBar.py __call__|202] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py valueFromSearchList|250] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py _valueForName|229] [navigation/HelpBarYUI.py options_and_help_yui_menubar|396] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py valueFromSearchList|250] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py _valueForName|229] [navigation/HelpBarYUI.py my_tasks_mainmenu|454] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py valueFromSearchList|250] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py _valueForName|229] [navigation/HelpBarYUI.py my_tasks_list_submenu|641]')

Version: 11.0.0-115

Serial Number: ...

Timestamp: 15 Sep 2017 08:37:11 +0200

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I would suspect that you are seeing the following defect:

Application fault happens if delete SLBL records one after another

Workaround:

Turn off the Cross-Site Request Forgeries (CSRF) feature, or wait for fixed AsyncOS release.

To implement this workaround go to the Command Line Interface (CLI) and run the command "adminaccessconfig". Then run the subcommand "CSRF" and disable this feature.

If this does not correct, I would recommend opening a support case to further investigate the Application Fault.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I would suspect that you are seeing the following defect:

Application fault happens if delete SLBL records one after another

Workaround:

Turn off the Cross-Site Request Forgeries (CSRF) feature, or wait for fixed AsyncOS release.

To implement this workaround go to the Command Line Interface (CLI) and run the command "adminaccessconfig". Then run the subcommand "CSRF" and disable this feature.

If this does not correct, I would recommend opening a support case to further investigate the Application Fault.

Looks good. We disabled CSRF and had no more messages since one week. Thanks.