Views
Helpful
Replies

PY error

erikvestheim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I've got an alert: An application fault occurred: ('shared/CustomRoles.py  get_assigned_policies...

What's this about? It only happend one time!

C370

3 Replies 3

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Erik -

What is the full app fault you recieved?  Most likely, this is a known/open defect - seeing two, related to the first terms listed.  With the full error, I'd be able to pinpoint which one it is, and provide more information.

Hope this helps!

-Robert

(*If you have received the answer to your original question, and found this helpful/correct - please mark the question as answered, and be sure to leave a rating to reflect!)

I got the same alert. Here is the full error:

An application fault occurred: ('shared/CustomRoles.py get_assigned_policies|541', "", "'str' object has no attribute 'items'", '[util/Aquarium.py screenLoop|408] [util/InternalLibrary.py inverseExtend|328] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [screen/Controller.py __call__|27] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [screen/CommonController.py __call__|49] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [screen/AppController.py __call__|165] [screen/AppController.py _handleActionAllowed|947] [quarantines/enduser_quarantines.py customActionCheck|1702] [egg/ui_utils.py wrapper|262] [egg/ui_utils.py __call__|278] [quarantines/enduser_quarantines.py can_configure_quarantines_cached|1712] [egg/quarantine_ui.py get_quarantine_data|1319] [egg/quarantine_ui.py __init__|122] [shared/DelegatedAdmin.py is_quarantine_accessible|359] [shared/DelegatedAdmin.py get_visible_quarantines|316] [shared/CustomRoles.py get_assigned_policies|541]')

Version: 8.0.1-023

Any thoughts?

Normally when we see application faults associated with the aquarium process - these are related to quarantine access attempts through the web GUI. 

If this was a one time alert - most likely some combination or race condition occurred from that user/browser attempting to use the quarantine at that time.  You can review the "authentication" logs and/or the "euqgui_logs" to see what/who was accessing the quarantine at the time of the app fault - try to narrow down based on the user, browser they were using, etc.

-Robert