cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"Add Sender to Safelist" after Release forces login to EUQ

Evan M
Level 1
Level 1

2xC170's on 7.6.1-022 in a cluste and LDAP integrated to Active Directory.  All authentication is working as expected, I've seen now issues.

After a user clicks "Release" on a line item in their spam quarantine notification e-mail, the e-mail is released properly.  IF they then click the "Add Sender to Safelist" button, they are prompted to login to modify Safelist/Blocklist.  After entering their credentials, they are taken to the modify Safelist screen, but the address of the sender for which they clickedd Release is not added.

I looked at th source code ont he web page when you click release and the associated link for "Add Sender to Safelist" has unique key's in it, so I suspect clickign this buttom should NOT even require login in the first place, as none of the links in a spam quarantine notification email require login otherwise.

Is this a bug?  Does something need to be set somewhere?  Can anyone else replicate?

4 Replies 4

Evan M
Level 1
Level 1

I spoke with support on this and was told it is a know issue filed under bug # 55608 and the bug has not yet be resolved for a future release.

I have the same problem on a SMA M380 (9.5.1-009).
It's a bug or I have missed something in the configuration ?

Thx for your help

For those trying to locate the bug number, it can now be found in Bug Tracker under ID CSCux85435 (https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCux85435).

Best regards,

Martin

Same problem here! We're using ESA C300V (9.7.1-066). Are there any news about this bug (55608)?

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: