cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"Add Sender to Safelist" after Release forces login to EUQ

Evan M
Level 1
Level 1

2xC170's on 7.6.1-022 in a cluste and LDAP integrated to Active Directory.  All authentication is working as expected, I've seen now issues.

After a user clicks "Release" on a line item in their spam quarantine notification e-mail, the e-mail is released properly.  IF they then click the "Add Sender to Safelist" button, they are prompted to login to modify Safelist/Blocklist.  After entering their credentials, they are taken to the modify Safelist screen, but the address of the sender for which they clickedd Release is not added.

I looked at th source code ont he web page when you click release and the associated link for "Add Sender to Safelist" has unique key's in it, so I suspect clickign this buttom should NOT even require login in the first place, as none of the links in a spam quarantine notification email require login otherwise.

Is this a bug?  Does something need to be set somewhere?  Can anyone else replicate?

4 Replies 4

Evan M
Level 1
Level 1

I spoke with support on this and was told it is a know issue filed under bug # 55608 and the bug has not yet be resolved for a future release.

I have the same problem on a SMA M380 (9.5.1-009).
It's a bug or I have missed something in the configuration ?

Thx for your help

For those trying to locate the bug number, it can now be found in Bug Tracker under ID CSCux85435 (https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCux85435).

Best regards,

Martin

Same problem here! We're using ESA C300V (9.7.1-066). Are there any news about this bug (55608)?

Thanks!