cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Report of blocked spam mail list

sivaprasad.gvn
Level 1
Level 1

I want to have a consolidated report of the list of mails which has been blocked under spam category in a day or week or month.

Can any one suggest how to get this report especially for spam category

Thanks

Siva

3 Replies 3

Jeronimo Orona
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Siva,

While you cannot gain an actual list of spam positive messages within reports, you can enable the 'Spam Positive' Message Event option in the Avanced section of the Message Tracking page. If you select the pertinent time range in the Messages Received section(at the top of the Tracking page), you will definitely have a consildated report of a spam detected messages for that period.

Regards,

-Jerry

Thanks Jerry for the reply,

Now i am able to get the consildated report of spam detected messages for the specified period. But the report is showing the latest 250/500/1000 messages only.

But we have more than 500 spam blocyked messages in an hour. So even we selected the period -  day/week/month, the result will be the latest/last 1000 messages only.

First query is

Can i get entire spam blocked message list during the specified period instead of showing the latest 1000 messages? It should have the option Unlimited? Is it possible?

Second query is

If the first query is successful, Can i get that report by scheduling the period with out manual intruption.

I am unable to find any option to create a customized report. Is it possible?

Thanks

Siva

Siva,

You are welcome...

It is currently not possible to retrieve more than 1000 results, within the Tracking page. You can only see the most recent 1000 results within a time range.

Keep in mind that these are Tracking results and not actual reports. As such, it is not possible to set up sheduled Tracking queries, as you would a scheduled report.

If you have features in mind that you would like to see implemented, please consider contacting Cisco IronPort Customer Support and ask that a Feature Request be logged.

Regards,

-Jerry