Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SMA AppFault

Hello team,

We have a SMA for ESA management and occasionally we are getting the below alert.

An application fault occurred: ('navigation/HelpBarYUI.py my_tasks_list_submenu|642', "<type 'exceptions.KeyError'>",
"'varstore'", '[util/Aquarium.py screenLoop|411] [util/InternalLibrary.py inverseExtend|328] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [layout/Bare.py
__call__|661] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [layout/CssAndJavaScript.py __call__|451] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [layout/Sparse.py
__call__|1658] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py valueFromSearchList|250] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py _valueForName|229] [layout/Sparse.py doTop|1026]
[Cheetah/NameMapper.py valueFromSearchList|250] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py _valueForName|229] [layout/Sparse.py doHelpBar|926] [util/InternalLibrary.py
call|280] [navigation/HelpBar.py __call__|202] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py valueFromSearchList|250] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py _valueForName|229]
[navigation/HelpBarYUI.py options_and_help_yui_menubar|397] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py valueFromSearchList|250] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py _valueForName|229]
[navigation/HelpBarYUI.py my_tasks_mainmenu|455] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py valueFromSearchList|250] [Cheetah/NameMapper.py _valueForName|229]
[navigation/HelpBarYUI.py my_tasks_list_submenu|642]')

At first i was thinking it had to do something with the Help menu on SMA.

I also found this bug: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvh85390/?rfs=iqvred

We are getting the alert every three days or so not everyday.

Any suggestions??

Thank you in advance.

Chrysostomos

1 Reply 1

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Looks like something went wrong on the background, reboot SMA and see if that fix, if not raise an TAC case.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help