Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Spam reporting

Hi there, Is there any tool to find the status of the SPAM messages that we report to Cisco ? Currently there is no response or status for the messages that we report to ironport spam@access.ironport.com .It would be great to see a status checking tool like we have it for the URL categorization for WSA.          

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Valter Da Costa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately, no.

You can open a TAC case and ask for that information. The TAC engineer has access to the reporting tool and can let you know if the submission was received successfully or not. They can also assisting you in getting the correct format for submissions but please keep in mind that the preferable method is to use the plug-in for MS Outlook.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Valter Da Costa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately, no.

You can open a TAC case and ask for that information. The TAC engineer has access to the reporting tool and can let you know if the submission was received successfully or not. They can also assisting you in getting the correct format for submissions but please keep in mind that the preferable method is to use the plug-in for MS Outlook.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the response Valter.It's easy to have a status checking mechnism for us rather than opening a TAC case for each messages that we report to SPAM reporting. Hope Cisco will consider it as an enhancement roadmap for the customers of ESA.

You are welcome.

I did a quick look but could not find a Feature Request for this capability. I would recommend you to use the procedure below to create one.

How do I file a Feature Request or ask for a change in system behavior?

Knowledge Base Answer ID: 1438

http://tools.cisco.com/squish/5E452

As more customers request the same feature we can try to prioritize it.

Regards,

Valter