Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cloud Gateway: 14.3.0-032Gateway (HW/Virtual): 14.2.2-004Email and Web Manager: 14.2.0-224Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

any help much appreciated..We have a C160 that currently monitors and delivers incoming email without a problem. We are now trying to setup Outgoing Email monitoring and are encountering the above problem when trying to send emails. We have setup the...

marka by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! key expiry

Hi Expert, our office recently purchased new Ironport c170 including 3 yrs antispam, antivirus, licenses. By default all license are for 15 days only. Can anyone suggest me how to get the feature key to upload on ironport to get the 3 yrs license. Th...

blaxucisco by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cluster problem

Hello,I'm trying to set up cluster of two C170 appliances. I run cluster config on first appliance and create new cluster (IP address and port 22 are used for communication) then I try to add second appliance to cluster (clusterconfig -> n -> 3 -> IP...

Hello everyone,I'm currently working on whitelisting senders (per sender domain and per sender address) for all recipients and I came accross a bit of confussion.The idea is to allow e-mails from whitelisted senders bypass IronPort - including bypass...

Resolved! FCS 7.5.2-014

FCS for Async OS version 7.5.2-014 was announced over the weekend.  I am reviewing at the release notes and see several fixes that would solve issues I am seeing in my environment.  I know this is early but does anyone have any experience with this r...

Hello,In order to supervise my IronPorts, version 7.5.1-102, I needed an account for Nagios. Therefore I created a user named "supervision" with the "guest" role but it never worked.Is "supervision" a restricted name ?Thank for your answer,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors