Views
Helpful
Replies

unable to see filters in cisco ironport GUI, but can see in config

poramboku
Level 1
Level 1

Dear ,
I need to check if there a policy or disctionary to list all the email addresses that are allwoed for bypassing spoof. 
Eg: I have some extenral senders where they will need to send emails with our known sender address, 
I wanted to allow those emails,  - ironport is confgured with antispoof,

this is a part of my config file export.

<max_dict_count>100</max_dict_count>
<filters> Anti-Spoof2! if (sendergroup != "RELAYLIST") AND ((mail-from != "abevillard@arrow-generiques\\.com") OR (mail-from != "gitarao@aurobindo\\.com")) { if (header-dictionary-match("Internal_Domains","From", 1)) OR (mail-from-dictionary-match("Internal_Domains", 1)) { insert-header("Subject", "$Subject{Possibly Forged}"); quarantine("Policy"); } }

Anti-Spoof: if (sendergroup != "RELAYLIST") AND ((NOT (mail-from-dictionary-match("bypass_antispoofing", 1))) AND (NOT (header-dictionary-match("bypass_antispoofing","From", 1)))) { if (header-dictionary-match("Internal_Domains","From", 1)) OR (mail-from-dictionary-match("Internal_Domains", 1)) { quarantine("Policy"); } } </filters>

I am unable to see the dictionary "bypass_antispoofing"  in cisco ironport GUI.,
but can see the same in config file export. 

I go into mail policies >> dictionaries .>> I dont see this "bypass_antispoofing" 

Product: Cisco C690 Email Security Appliance
Model Number: C690

3 Replies 3

The filters you see are "Message Filters"
You can access/edit/enable or disable them in the CLI, using the "filters" keyword.

The dictionaries should appear in the gui, but if they don't, did someone delete them because they couldn't see where they were used?

@Ken Stieers  - I am unsure if someone has deleted them. - I will try checking the logs form ironport. 

and is there a way to verify if Anti-spoof exception is already created or exist in my ironport - can you suggest

It should show up in the gui, but they should also be in the XML config file too.

Search for the tag to find the ones that exist in your config.