Views
Helpful
Replies

User fails to add email to safelist

jape0002_
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I have a couple of users complaining that they cant add addresses to safelist. When they try they get the following error:

"domainname.com cannot be added to the safelist because domainname.com is already in the safelist."

If I look in the SLBL-log on the SMA i find the following:

Tue May 7 06:20:25 2019 Warning: SLBL: Adding senders to the database failed: Sender 'domainname.com' already exists in database.

But.. The adress is not on the users safelist. And if I as an admin add it to the users safelist it shows up fine and the user can see it when he logs in to check safelist/blacklist.

2 Replies 2

dvenuto
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you know if the end users are attempting to add the sender of a quarantined message to the safelist, or add senders to the safelist without a quarantined message?   The user manual has instructions for both cases (attached).  Can you confirm how they're adding to the safelist?

The user has tried both of the options. And gets the same result.

When I use option nr. 2 as an admin I can add the address to the safelist and the user can see it under options/safelist

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: