cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Which is the best company-wide email signature for Office 365?

nicole.mcglenn
Level 1
Level 1

I need company-wide email signature service for my company. where I can add tenants and start sending mails with signature to the clients. Can anybody help me out? Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

BradSmith78115
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Nicole!

Sigsync provides the best-dedicated Office 365 email signature service and sets up company-wide, centralized email signatures and disclaimers for the entire company. It ensures that the full email signature process is secure. The centrally managed Dashboard ensures compliance, and personalized email signature are automatically appended to the end of an email, without any dependency on the platform/device you send the email. 

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

pmckenzie
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Nicole,

we have a standard one that changes depending upon what our company is focusing on at the time

Have you seen this from Microsoft

"You can manage email signatures by adding an email signature, legal disclaimer, or disclosure statement to the email messages that enter or leave your organization. You can set it up to apply to all incoming and outgoing messages as shown below. Or you can apply it to certain messages like those containing specific words or text patterns."

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/admin/setup/create-signatures-and-disclaimers?view=o365-worldwide

There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold" Dr Who

BradSmith78115
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Nicole!

Sigsync provides the best-dedicated Office 365 email signature service and sets up company-wide, centralized email signatures and disclaimers for the entire company. It ensures that the full email signature process is secure. The centrally managed Dashboard ensures compliance, and personalized email signature are automatically appended to the end of an email, without any dependency on the platform/device you send the email. 

Thanks

Thanks for your suggestion. I have gone through Sigsync Email Signature service and I had configured my setup in 10mins. You saved my time!

Thanks!

Nicole

Exclaimer or CodeTwo...