Views
Helpful
Replies

Zixgateway with ESA configuration example

cmoralesh83
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was looking for a deployment guide regarding Zixgateway with Cisco. I saw many advantages using a Zixgateway over CRES, unfortunatley i havent found any documentation regarding the deployment or how should i send traffic to the zixgateway from the ESA. Does it need to be configured over an outgoing content filter and if so, should I specify the conditions in which the mail will be encripted on the ESA.

Any feedback please.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The end user guides cover all features available on the ESA.

www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/security/email-security-appliance/products-user-guide-list.html

Regards,

Libin Varghese

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Libin Varghese
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The configuration would vary depending on the requirement.

If all emails or all emails for a specific domain are to be sent to the zixgateway, it can be configured as a SMTP route. 

However, if only specific emails are to be routed as such then a message/content filter can be configured with conditions as per your requirements and action set to route to alternate host.

Regards 

Libin Varghese 

Is there any documentation (books, guides, trainning courses) I can refer to in order to deploy it properly according to the company's requirements?

Thanks

The end user guides cover all features available on the ESA.

www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/security/email-security-appliance/products-user-guide-list.html

Regards,

Libin Varghese