cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AMP 8.1.3 connector deploy - Any problem?

ULMflyer
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I plan to upgrade a lot of machines and, even if I'm going to do it slowly, I wanted to know if anyone already deployed new connector version 8.1.3 in a significant number of machines and saw any error during normal execution.

I'll be very gratefull if someone tell me the experience before I upgrade.

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6

ADS_18
Level 1
Level 1

We are also planning to upgrade to 8.1.3. Hoping anyone who already started or completed the upgrade to this version can share their experience, challenges or issues encountered during the process. 

GarageLand42
Level 1
Level 1

25% of mine are failing.  The Machine are running Windows 10 . 

I am getting error code 16019.   - Unable to verify Secure Endpoint's digital signature. Please update Windows.

What Updates / Version is supported.

Hi, check release notes. Here you'll found the required KB for each OS version. With the right KB installed, agent upgrade without problem.

JOVER
Level 1
Level 1

Small pilot project   15%  of W10 systems are failing

Upgrade from 8.0.1 to 8.1.3.

Same error code 16019.   - Unable to verify Secure Endpoint's digital signature. Please update Windows.

ppreenja
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi All,

Prior to upgrading your connectors, I would strongly suggest checking if your OS is compatible with the 8.1.3 versions.

Please refer to the below article for the same:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/amp-endpoints/214847-amp-for-endpoints-windows-connector-os-c.html

Also, please refer to the below release notes for more details:

https://docs.amp.cisco.com/Release%20Notes.pdf

I hope the above helps!

Cheers,

Pratham

jszaboiii
Level 1
Level 1

In my experience, 8.1.3 installs after monthly update KB5005611 preview (9/30/2021) in windows 10 21h1, ubr 1266.  windows 10 21h2 works out of the box, ubr 1288, 10/16/2021.  Windows 11 21H2 out of the box (ubr 194) works.  So as long as windows update is up to 10/2021.