cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

asa 5,580

Translator
Community Manager
Community Manager

good days change a piece of a cisco asa to 5580 and now asks me for a key how I can do to make it work as the computer, i.e. the computer stops working and changes the card where the other fo cards go since that computer has two cards one where the processors go and another one the cards and at the time of restarting it appears:

Enter Activation Key
    Part 1 of 5:
    Part 2 of 5:
    Part 3 of 5:
    Part 4 of 5:
    Part 5 of 5:
This activation key is not valid.

ya i think the device validates with the previous board series 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Translator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Greetings @darwinolayo Thanks for communicating with the cisco community, you could complete the comment in edit and better formulate the question so that you can help you, so I understand you changed a component of the ASA and now it's asking for an activation license.

Stay tuned for your comment

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Translator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello

We're looking at the question, could you give us more details about the team? Looks like your comment was not finished 

Translator
Community Manager
Community Manager

just press enter 
no password require 

Translator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Greetings @darwinolayo Thanks for communicating with the cisco community, you could complete the comment in edit and better formulate the question so that you can help you, so I understand you changed a component of the ASA and now it's asking for an activation license.

Stay tuned for your comment

Translator
Community Manager
Community Manager

greetings @darwinolayo much more understandable your question in this case you will have to enter your smart a count and transfer the previous licenses to the device.

please check the following link as this was answered 

https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-security/cisco-asa-5580-20-activation-key/td-p/3338644

Remember it is very important that you support the team that is active in the community with a Like and if this solves the problems you have chosen as a solved answer.

greetings. check that link. but since it's a team that's already out of the market and there's no way to transfer licenses. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: