Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team, 1) Head Office --- Firepower 1010 firewall 2) Branch office --- Firepower 1010 firewall  Requirement below:-   Only few URL's  traffic burst out  in branch office ISP and remaining all application or internet access and internal server all...

rajesh4 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco FMC(Firepower Management Center) and want to renewal license FMC but base from information cisco web, we must migrate old SKU license to new SKU License. I have open case from https://customerservice.cloudapps.cisco.com/ to migrate the S...

ASA 5555x with firepower - 9.14 latest interimSFR modules and FPMCv at 6.4 latest interimSuddenly on a Monday morning at 8am, latency through our ASA 5555x firewall spiked from its usual <10ms to over 3000ms and started dropping packets. Voice calls ...

sysad43 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I needed to upgrade my ASDM and ASA software on my firewall so I could access it via my Vista machine. I talked with a Cisco Tech and he pointed me to a could of links to down load 602 ASDM and 802 ASA bin files. I did the ASDM first uploaded the bi...

mikros by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to Cisco firewall products.We are setting up a Network Management Solution.  I can get SNMP data from the Cisco Switches on the same network, but cannot get the FPR1150 data.  SNMPv3 is configured on the firewalls and in the NMS system.  I c...

bfrytm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm in need of some help here. We lost internet connection. I checked ASA syslog, I found that ASA was displaying disallowing new connections on the ASDM syslog: Syslog ID: 201008: Disallowing new connections I did a google search and didn't yield...

FTD: 3130FMC: 1700FMC on-net and in HA with databases synchonised. Time set correctly.  FTD management interface is on the same subnet as FMC. Only interface connected is management interface. FTD can ping FMC and FMC can ping FTD.Try to add FTD as a...

wazzfi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Trying to carve out a DMZ zone on my 5506 without buying a switch (budget freeze).  If I use bridge-group in the following configuration, does this effectively allow all of the devices I plug into the bridge-group assigned ports to be on the ...

Can we configure ip sla Monitor object using zone that consists both interfaces i.e isp1 and isp2. Basically my requirement is if one interfaces fails the traffic should divert to secondary isp. Below link I'm following to do the configuration  https...

Vishal6 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes