cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Endpoint Identity Groups - mac address do not get imported ?

piotrPaszk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have tried to import 508 mac addresses to identity group. Even though I got a message that 508 were imported successfully I could only see 382. I was trying several times with the same result. I reduced amount of mac addresses to 200 in the import file and number of adresses which were imported get reduced as well. 

I just wonder what my cause the issue or if there is any limit ?

I am attaching a picture.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Have you checked whether you have any duplicates in your list?  put them into Excel and sort alphabetically - Excel also has an option to remove duplicates under the 'Data' menu.

if the endpoints are indeed unique, then I suspect that there are some fields that contain data that ISE doesn't like (trailing spaces, or garbage data, incorrect format etc.)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Have you checked whether you have any duplicates in your list?  put them into Excel and sort alphabetically - Excel also has an option to remove duplicates under the 'Data' menu.

if the endpoints are indeed unique, then I suspect that there are some fields that contain data that ISE doesn't like (trailing spaces, or garbage data, incorrect format etc.)