cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can Tidal detach an email attachment and save it to a folder?

Bill Slobodnik
Level 1
Level 1

I do not see a way within Tidal to do this (using version 6.1.0.171), but has anyone found a workaround?   I want to be able to save an attachment from a received email before Tidal deletes the email.  I'm using pop3 so delete is my only option.

thanks

Bill Slobodnik         

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marc Clasby
Level 1
Level 1

Sadly I don't think it is possible in existing Tidal

I would think this would be an easy add for Tidal Developers and had commented on this as a feature request some time ago.

In the disposition section they could add an operation to save attachement (save as... and allow varaibles to be used...). I think you have to follow a procedure to request this feature.

This could be useful from both external data file providers and end users who want to trigger jobs (like reload this file) that are all currently manual.

Marc

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Marc Clasby
Level 1
Level 1

Sadly I don't think it is possible in existing Tidal

I would think this would be an easy add for Tidal Developers and had commented on this as a feature request some time ago.

In the disposition section they could add an operation to save attachement (save as... and allow varaibles to be used...). I think you have to follow a procedure to request this feature.

This could be useful from both external data file providers and end users who want to trigger jobs (like reload this file) that are all currently manual.

Marc

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: