Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CPO integration with Remedy

Hi all,

I am integrating CPO with Remedy.  

I already copied the Remedy binaries into CPO and from CPO I can see all the Remedy forms so client, authentication, and rights are correct, but when I select a form I cannot see any fields.   

Has anyone seen this before? Any ideas?

Thx

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Please check out Process Orchestrator Patch 6. It addresses the following issue.

"CSCve74881 - Fix the server errors when fetching forms and fields in Remedy Adapter"

View solution in original post

CPO has been running for more than a week and the Remedy team has not complained so I think it is safe to assume that the memory leak issue was also solved by Patch 6.

Thanks for your help!

T

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Tuan Tran
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I ran into this problem before.  But, it's working now for me with a newer version of CPO (3.4)

Which version of CPO are you running?

Thanks, Tuan

I'm running 3.4.  

No patches installed.

I am running CPO 3.4 version and have the same issues. If you have figured out the solution, could you please share that information. 

Hi, Deppti.

We applied Patch5 and it now shows Error 90:  "fetching the forms from the Remedy Server.".

We are still working with Cisco trying to figure out what is wrong.  

Regards,

T

The engineers are looking into the scenario.  We are able to reproduce the issue.  Hopefully, there will be a fix for it soon.

Do you happen to have a timeline on when this issue will be fixed?

Please check out Process Orchestrator Patch 6. It addresses the following issue.

"CSCve74881 - Fix the server errors when fetching forms and fields in Remedy Adapter"

Yes!

I applied the Patch 6 today and the integration started working straightaway.

We also received reports from the Remedy team about a memory leak created by the CPO client.  I'll keep an eye on it for now and will report back the results.

So far, the issue seems resolved.

Thanks for your help!

That is great to hear.  :)

BTW, if you receive any additional information from the Remedy team about memory leak, please forward the information.

Thanks,

-Tuan

CPO has been running for more than a week and the Remedy team has not complained so I think it is safe to assume that the memory leak issue was also solved by Patch 6.

Thanks for your help!

T

satybodd
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have seen this issue before, CPO uses two different API calls to populate Remedy forms and Remedy properties.

We can see Remedy forms are populated all the time, sometimes the properties are not loaded properly because of API could not able to get the Properties response from Remedy server, reason could be anything(Server is not responded properly or any time out or some unknown). 

Thanks,

Sunny

Tuan Tran
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you have CPO 3.4 Patch5 installed?  Patch5 shows the error message from the API that queries for a list of properties from Remedy server.  It'll give us a clue on what is going on.

-Tuan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: