How to send IP Addr in an alert and receive the same?
1. I have an 'alert handler' process that's sending an alert using 'Create Alert' activity.
2. I have a listening/receiving process that get's triggered by this alert from the 'alert handler' process.
3. The listening/receving process telnet's to a router. I want the listening/receiving process to extract the IP Address of the router from the alert that triggered this listening proecess.
4. I tried sending the IP address of the router as 'Parameter 1' using the 'Create Alert' activity in the 'alert handler' process.
5. In the receiving process, in order to telnet to the router, I chose 'Execute on this target reference' option for the 'Open Terminal' acitivity, but was unable to access 'Paramter 1' of the alert. It shows greyed out.
What is the best way to send the IP address of the router in the alert and receive the same in the listening process such that I can telnet to that router in the listening process?
Please note: tried creating a 'terminal target'...there is no way for me to supply IP address info from outside into terminal target...looks like terminal target only takes a hard coded IP address or host name.
Cisco Champion Radio · S7|E30 Taming Your AI/ ML Workloads with Kubeflow
As organizations increasingly introduce machine learning (ML) capabilities to their existing products, their artificial intelligence (AI) projects and operations complexity grows. A...
Cisco Data Center Networking Demo Series – Assurance and Insights
Live webinar: Cisco Data Center Networking Demo Series – Assurance and InsightsThursday, August 27, 202010:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GTM -08:00)
With Cisco Data Cen...
The Future of Fast: Introducing Nexus 3550 Series and Nexus SmartNICs
Network Insider Live Webinar
Tuesday, August 25, 202010:00 am Pacific Time(San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
The Nexus 3550 Series and Nexus SmartNIC technology, formerly Exablaze...
Original Blog published @ https://blogs.cisco.com/datacenter/spinning-up-an-nvme-over-fibre-channel-strategy
Every so often there comes a time when we witness a major shift in the networking industry that fundamentally changes the landscap...