Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Tidal Time Window blanked

When editing a SQL job where only the job name was changed, the Time Window for the start and end times are blanked out when the job is saved. I also noticed it when editing a step name and this also occurs for a Windows Agent job. When viewing the T...

CPO Error 502

Hello there,I installed CPO on my vm and after installtion when i run my CPO server i got error " The remote server return an unexpected response : (502) can't connect "I also want to make sure one thing while setup CIAC 3.0 , what is my authenticati...

kruppate by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CPO Northbound service

Hello there ,I was keep getting this error for Northbound service process " Error attempting to discover web serviceThe HTML document does not contain Web service discovery information. Error attempting to discover web serviceThe HTML document does n...

kruppate by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! How to Recall same activity (Sub process) if time out error occurs ??

Hi ,  how to recall activity/subprocess if error occurs for activiy ???My use case is : I need to make vCO call from cpo (either using Webtarget or using Windows Powershell Script Activity) . if time out error occurs i need to make same call again . ...

msivarami3 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! how to Use webtarget

Hi , Can some once explain how to use webtarget and which acivty use to run Powershell script on the webtarget ??My use case is> i need to make a webtarget for vCO .> i need to run powerShell script on that webtarget to run vCO process usin Soap API....

Resolved! SSL Connectivity Configuration

Hi,I installed the SSL Certificates on the windows machine where our CPO server is configured. And I also configured the web service adapter to use secured authentication on the default port.Is there anything else I would need to configure other than...

gputhota by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrading to TES 6.03

Hello,We are planning on upgrading to 6.03. Currenlty we are running MSSQL2005.  Would you recommend us to move to 2008 before we upgrade or should we upgrade to 6.03 and then upgrade the DB then?Thanks.

Resolved! CIAC 3.0 SE

Hello christopher,As you mentioned earlier for IA for Cloud & IA for cloud starter TAPs....and also some other few adapters for CCP 9.3.1 ...where i can find them...The TAPs are IA for Cloud and IA for Cloud starterThe cloud portal adapters REX adapt...

kruppate by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers