Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiWe are getting following while sending rapi message.               <errorCode>AUTH_0009</errorCode>               <errorMessage>The remote user name is invalid. It is either not present or empty!. Please send a valid name.</errorMessage>       This...

atulmadne by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i'm using TEO 2.1.2 with the hotfixes from 1 to 12 already installed and i have a problem using the "Execute Windows PowerShell Script" in reading the output of a PowerShell script if an exit code is expressly setted . For example if i try to exec...

Resolved! Job Alias Variable

What is the use of the variable Job Alias? In our project we are using this variable in all Jobs. The data type of the value is INTEGER(for all jobs) in development but it is a VARCHAR in Stage environment. In fact for all the jobs, the alias is VARC...

eshwar.kb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for an elegant way for TES to communicate with CPO.  Is an SNMP message the only?  Or is there an adapter available?  Or is there something I could be missing with CPO that would work?What I'm trying to do is set up processes to run some ...

watcher_b by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have found in the System Configuration a list of errors that I can have write to the windows event log, but it does not include the Lost Connection to agent/adapter error.  I am now looking at looking at taking that system "Event" and attaching an ...

watcher_b by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When editing a SQL job where only the job name was changed, the Time Window for the start and end times are blanked out when the job is saved. I also noticed it when editing a step name and this also occurs for a Windows Agent job. When viewing the T...