Views
Helpful
Replies

TEO installation error 1001

kruppate
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there,

I was trying to install TEO on my virtual machine...i did installed database and all pre. software and i did go through last step of TEO installation.

When i was at last step i got this error " Error 1001" and i hit next it was uninstall TEO means reverse...the process...

Does anybody know why is this happen ?

Please share information...appreciate you...

Regards,

Krupesh Patel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Shaun Roberts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

1001 is a generic Microsoft Installer error. It could be one of many things. We've seen it be anything from permissions issues, to crypto containers, to bad username/password, etc. This cannot be trouble shot without logs from TEO and without probably seeing it in action.

Meaning you need to open a TAC case and work with my team on it. Please open a sev 3 case and someone form the team will be assigned to work with you.

thanks,

Shaun Roberts

TEO Support lead

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Shaun Roberts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

1001 is a generic Microsoft Installer error. It could be one of many things. We've seen it be anything from permissions issues, to crypto containers, to bad username/password, etc. This cannot be trouble shot without logs from TEO and without probably seeing it in action.

Meaning you need to open a TAC case and work with my team on it. Please open a sev 3 case and someone form the team will be assigned to work with you.

thanks,

Shaun Roberts

TEO Support lead

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com

Thank you very much Christopher....

i will open case ...but before that i wana try to try one more time because TEO i already installed and afterwhile i had issue with updates and i need to uninstalled ...and secondtime when  i was try to install ..i got this error 1001...so let me try and if i will not get luck han i will open case..

Regards,

Krupesh