cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tidal Enterprise Orchestrator Server service is stopped.

Shinya Ishihara
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to install Tidal Enterprise Orchestrator into the Windows2008 Server.

It succeeded to install the application.

I built the Windows2008 Server which is acctually followed by the requirements in order to install TEO.

But "Tidal Enterprise Orchestrator Server service" has not started yet.

When I started TEO service, the below messages appeared in Windows Eventlog.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unhandled exception occurred.

Tidal Enterprise Orchestrator Server service is stopped.

System.NotSupportedException: The invoked member is not supported in a dynamic module.

System.Reflection.Emit.AssemblyBuilder.get_Location()

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any help is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Shaun Roberts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Shinya!

There could be many reasons why the service will not start. Support needs to look at your logs, so please do the following things...

1) Send an email to tidal-support@cisco.com with your Cisco ID and the issue

2) Generate server logs by going to start->programs->Cisco->TEO->Diagnostic Utility. Run that wizard and take the defaults and have those logs ready for the Customer Support Engineer that will contact you after taking your ticket.

3) A couple of quick things you can do in relation to Windows 2008 are:

*Make sure UAC is DISABLED

*Make sure you can access the Crypto keys. Do this by going to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys , you probably will have to enable hidden files/folders to see this path. Try to open one of the key files in that directory. If you *cannot* you'll need to backup to the MachineKeys directory and give Everyone acess to that directory.

Anyways, we'll look forward to seeing your SR come in and help you!

thanks,

Shaun Roberts

TEO Support Team Lead

shaurobe@cisco.com

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Shaun Roberts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Shinya!

There could be many reasons why the service will not start. Support needs to look at your logs, so please do the following things...

1) Send an email to tidal-support@cisco.com with your Cisco ID and the issue

2) Generate server logs by going to start->programs->Cisco->TEO->Diagnostic Utility. Run that wizard and take the defaults and have those logs ready for the Customer Support Engineer that will contact you after taking your ticket.

3) A couple of quick things you can do in relation to Windows 2008 are:

*Make sure UAC is DISABLED

*Make sure you can access the Crypto keys. Do this by going to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys , you probably will have to enable hidden files/folders to see this path. Try to open one of the key files in that directory. If you *cannot* you'll need to backup to the MachineKeys directory and give Everyone acess to that directory.

Anyways, we'll look forward to seeing your SR come in and help you!

thanks,

Shaun Roberts

TEO Support Team Lead

shaurobe@cisco.com

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for your reply.

I will try to reinstall TEO in English base OS, because I installed TEO in japanese language OS.

Some error messages were written in Japanese.

I would like to email to Cisco support if it would fail again.

Best regards,

Shinya

Hello,

Thank you for your advice.

Finally I succeeded to start TEO service.

It was good solution which I changed the lang from Japanese to English on Windows2008.

I guess that .NET language pack on Win2008(jp) can be wrong.

If I met another issue, I would like to email to cisco support.

Regards,

Shinya

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card