Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

which browser does tidal use to load runbook URL? how to check browser version

we are planning to migrate to sharepoint list runbook. When I load the sharepoint url in runbook tab, it loads up perfectly. When I click on hyperlink on the page, I am getting run-time script pop-pup - "An error occured in script on this page"- class not registered (Loaded scriptFiles undefined-microsoft Jscript runtime error). 

This clickable link in page works perfectly in IE or chrome. I want to know which browser and version tidal is using. How to check this?If I were to change the settings of this browser where should I do it. Or if anyone encountered similar issue, please suggest the fix.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

We also used Citrix for our 5.3.1 version and it works for us (both web sites and internal sharepoint version 2008 & 2010)

A couple of things to try

1. install client locally try again
  2. Open permissions on sharpoint wiki Site Actions.. Site Permissions. The site permissions url should end in /_layouts/user.aspx or ask your SharePoint admin to give read to the users or ad groups that need to view the wiki pages (which is what we did)

I can't speak for 5.2.2 and likely that is unsupported by Cisco

CISCO extended support for TES 5.3.1 until January 31, 2016.

Upgrade to Tidal 6 as soon as practical,

Marc

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Marc Clasby
Level 1
Level 1

I am pretty sure it uses Java base technology, The browser inside tidal uses the login user security as well so if you don't have permission to the target you won't be able to get there..

What Version of sharepoint are you using?

What Version of Tidal are you using?

Does your runbook entry end in an .aspx? that worked for us (sharepoint 2010 - wiki)

Does a normal website like www.google.com work?

chances are this is related to sharepoint or local workstation (if local client)

Marc

Thank you Marc! Is there any way to know what privileges my user should have inorder to run the scripts in browser?we are using 

sharepoint version 2010, Tidal v 5.2.2

Yes, its aspx files which end this way - http://xxx.aspx?List=xxx&ID=x&ContentTypeId=xxx

I am not able to load google.com in runbook tab. error msg - navigation to webpage cancelled

we are accessing tidal through citrix for now

We also used Citrix for our 5.3.1 version and it works for us (both web sites and internal sharepoint version 2008 & 2010)

A couple of things to try

1. install client locally try again
  2. Open permissions on sharpoint wiki Site Actions.. Site Permissions. The site permissions url should end in /_layouts/user.aspx or ask your SharePoint admin to give read to the users or ad groups that need to view the wiki pages (which is what we did)

I can't speak for 5.2.2 and likely that is unsupported by Cisco

CISCO extended support for TES 5.3.1 until January 31, 2016.

Upgrade to Tidal 6 as soon as practical,

Marc

Thank you Marc, the hyperlinks in locally installed tidal instance is working fine. But we access it using citrix. I will try your option 2.