Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, Anyone tried running the TES 6.2.1 java client through citrix? We just installed it and it worked briefly. Now any new connection just sits there saying "Connecting to server". Bouncing the server (either end) doesn't help. I'm guessing it might ...

Hello All. Getting an error when I try to configure my Tidal WebService adapter for use with HTTPS.Our cert is provided through Digicert (not self-signed) and I've followed the steps in the WebService admin guide. The error is listed below, and I can...

i google and was searching for some documentation with some pictures/image of how to add new user to tidal but could not found some. i was wondering if any of you can give me screen shot of how to add a new user to tidal. my access does not allow me ...

we are planning to migrate to sharepoint list runbook. When I load the sharepoint url in runbook tab, it loads up perfectly. When I click on hyperlink on the page, I am getting run-time script pop-pup - "An error occured in script on this page"- clas...

Hi,I wanted to get the multiple job details of Tidal Rest APIs in a single query!Right now I am able to get  for single job details, my query URL:https://base URL:port/api/server/JobRun.get?query=JobRun.currentDate+and+JobRun.jobname+LIKE+jobnameI ha...

divijay11 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes