Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

which browser does tidal use to load runbook URL? how to check browser version

we are planning to migrate to sharepoint list runbook. When I load the sharepoint url in runbook tab, it loads up perfectly. When I click on hyperlink on the page, I am getting run-time script pop-pup - "An error occured in script on this page"- clas...

Tidal Enterprise Scheduler

Can anyone help me configure the following scenario?  We need to setup the dependency of jobs so that it gets executed 40 minutes after the batch jobs are complete. Currently we don’t know the exact time on when the batch jobs are complete. We would ...

Trouble scheduling a batch script that uses Symantec PGP to decrypt a file

I have an application user that is trying to schedule a file decrypt job remotely using Tidal. The job is running against the agent that the batch file exists on which simply looks like this:@Echo offE: cd E:\Concur_JE\Decryptpgp --decrypt extract_CE...

Resolved! Newbie Question - Can Tidal execute a remote PowerShell script or BAT file?

My first post.  I am new to Tidal but I have had experience with other schedulers.I have a PowerShell script that needs to be executed on a remote computer.  All of the software that the script needs is installed on that computer.Additionally, I need...

HTTP REST API call to CPSC 10.x from an external system

Hi,I would like to know the below items.Is it possible to connect with the CPSC 10.x from an external system via HTTP REST API call to process a request and complete a task?Is it possible to create a new ticket / request in CPSC for a specific servic...

Send Email when File is Empty

We currently have a TIDAL Job where a File Event monitor the existence of a certain file lets call it FileExists.txt.When the dependency is satisfied, we kick off an Informatica Job. Works well.Now the ask is to try to fit in a Logic that checks the ...

Polling Interval

We have a number of Tidal Enterprise Scheduler Adapters installed, namely...Business Objects - Event PollEmail - Connection Poll and Mailbox PollInformatica - Workflow PollJDBC - Event PollMSSql - Connection PollNetezza - Event PollOracle DB - Connec...