cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2911 voice router

jayanww09
Level 1
Level 1

1. Suddenly few IP phones in my network not working. one by one keep getting calls from my office staff saying Phones are not working. 

I manually reset few phones and did factory reset. Phones registering is ok but speed dial numbers indicating as offline in the phone display.

When dial its getting busy tone. Phone is getting its IP and Vlan settings as usual. When I restarted the CME router then the problem sorted.

But this is keep happening since last year. I need a proper solution for this. Please help me.

2. Few days ago I have added new phone in to the phone system and when I entered the create profile in voice registration global I got the following 

error message. Please help me to overcome this error.

Thank you 

Jayan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jayanww09,

Try to download wiresherk from internet. install it on your PC, run the program with filtering one IP address of one phone device which keep resetting. the result will helps to identify if the problem with keepalive[ack] messages.

I already uploaded capture of what you have to got as result from wiresherk. as an example.

Regards

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

saif musa
Level 4
Level 4

Whats your connectivity status between your cme router and phone devices ??

connectivity is fine. We are using cisco 8851 phones. Internet is fine even phone registering is success. I changed the phones settings in to factory default.When its restart phone is registering as previously without having any issues.But when dial extension or any other number keep hearing the busy tone. But after when you restart the cisco controller everything will be fine in after few minutes. This this is keep happening since last year. I don't need to restart the router always. Please help me to find a solution for this.

Jayanww09,

Try to download wiresherk from internet. install it on your PC, run the program with filtering one IP address of one phone device which keep resetting. the result will helps to identify if the problem with keepalive[ack] messages.

I already uploaded capture of what you have to got as result from wiresherk. as an example.

Regards