IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am currently using Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) version 11.5.1.16900-16, and I am experiencing difficulties accessing the system with the browser version 127.0.6533.88/89 as of July 30, 2024.The error message displayed is: “Yo...

Hello! I'm looking for a way to monitor live calls without recording them in a virtual setting with Cisco desktop phone model CP-8845. What software do you use, can we do it directly from the phone itself?. This is an important feature to be able to ...

Hello guys, anyone can give a solution to avoid the below error while login the cucm, its for a automation purpose. this page is not allowed to move forward, please help guys   Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID. This site...

Capture.PNG

Hello everyone. I need to assign a "user id" to the phones since they are all assigned as Anonymous. I see that the option is to do an export all, change the USER ID field of the existing users and do an Insert Phones All Details (Since there are mul...