Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding SIP trunk to CUCM problem

Samer R. Saleem
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

i have SIEMENS system connecting to CUCM by trunk, i have added one trunk successfully

but when i try to add a second one i get this error, how can i add more trunks to the SIEMENS system without this error?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You do not need a different SIP trunk for every range, I'm gonna take a wild guess, but you associated the SIP trunk directly to the RP, and that's why you want another one?

if so, just use route groups/route lists.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

you can use Route Pattern like [3-5]XXX to match all the extensions and use single Trunk if this is what you want.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

MOHIT SINGH
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,

Your existing SIP trunk in CUCM is configured for destination IP 10.211.1.40 (Siemens) and source IP of CUCM and source port 5060.
Why are you creating SIP trunk with same information?

Hi,

10.211.1.40 is the SIEMENS system and i need to add mode extension ranges for example i added 4xxx range, and i want to add 5xxx and 3xxx

You do not need a different SIP trunk for every range, I'm gonna take a wild guess, but you associated the SIP trunk directly to the RP, and that's why you want another one?

if so, just use route groups/route lists.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

you can use Route Pattern like [3-5]XXX to match all the extensions and use single Trunk if this is what you want.