cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto provisioning users and send email notification to the users

dwayne rattan
Level 1
Level 1

I currently have CUCM 10.5 setup to auto register phones and I use Cisco prime provisioning 10.5 to auto provision the users.

Self provisioning is setup and users can call the IVR number enter the self service ID, which is their DN.

what I would like to do is send an email notifying  the end user of their setup and how to use their telephony device Example (Self-service ID: 8888, auth code: 3333) is this possible from Prime Provisioning or CUCM.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On CUCM I'm sure there's no such thing, and AFAIK Prime Provisioning doesn't have anything like that either, you would need to use your own email system to distribute that info.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On CUCM I'm sure there's no such thing, and AFAIK Prime Provisioning doesn't have anything like that either, you would need to use your own email system to distribute that info.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks Jamie

Wishful thinking I guess. It would have been seamless if they added that form of email notification to end users when auto provisioning. Anyways to get around that I used MS word mail merge and used the same spread sheet I used to batch provision the users to send the Self-service ID to the email contacts.