cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallMgr 4.2(3) and VG248 Ports Ringing Busy

ischarcm
Level 1
Level 1

We have many vg248's running with ver 1.3(1) ES8.2 on them from callmanager 4.2(3). I am having intermittent problems with extensions that are ringing "busy" from time to time. The analog patient phones can make calls, but when people try to call them its busy until I reset the port in callmanager. The phones are not off hook. It is not happening a large amount of the time, but it is happening enough to be annoying and is not friendly to patients when people try to call into their rooms and can not. No errors on VG248 that I can tell. Has anyone run across this? Any ideas? its not always the same extension or port, although it may have occurred more than once on the same number.

1 Reply 1

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Basically why it was going fast busy was because translation pattern, the phone they were dialing was forwarded to some phone and the call forward all was set to none in the calling search space.

Try:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/gatecont/ps2250/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080087de1.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: