cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cipc xml files

wjwilson1
Level 1
Level 1

I am testing out using cpic 2.x in a lab enviorment and I checked my logs and this is what I get (any input will be greatly appreciated):File[Communicator\LdapDirectories.xml] not found iam runn CCM 4.x

4 Replies 4

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi!

Ok so your IPC does not register, see if the server is setup using a name instead of IP address. Also make sure that the LdapDirectories.xml file exists on the TFTP server.

Regards,

Teresa.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Thanks for the input. The software now registers but now i get xml error 4: parse error. I am also running a unity server 4.2 Build 4.2(1). To me it looks as if the software is looking for some type of service.

Do you get that error after EM login/logout? Does this happen to all the phones? Please check they are running the latest firmware.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

after login and it happens to al lthe phones. They are all running the latest firmware. After I login to CIPC it registers brings up the dialing screen and then jumps over to services and doesn't find any then gives me xml eror [4] parse error. Does this have something to do with files that CIPC cannot find?