Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco E20 problem

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Dear Experts

I have a problem for E20 which is working fine with cisco IP phones  , but there is a big delay when i hung up to do calls for ( digital and analouge phones) and the name of the caller ID is not displayed. For Cisco IP phones , it is working so fine with digital and analouge phones and the name is displaying . Please i need a help , because i do my best without any results

Thank you

Islam Kamal

3 Replies 3

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

what is your CCM version. Did you add them as third party sip ?

regards

Anas

HI

E20  s/w TE4.0.0.246968 & cisco call manager v8.6 . call flow Cisco E20 - CCM- MGCP gateway- E1 trunk -Ericsson PBX- digital or analouge phone.

more details

I have a problem for E20 which is working fine with cisco IP phones  .  When i do a call from Cisco E20 to digital or analouge phone then i  disonecct the phone lines it is still connected for Example I made a  phone call from Cisco e20 to Any Digital phone and I disconect from  Cisco E20 but Digital phone shows call is connected and ringing  ) for (  digital and analouge phones) and the name of the caller ID is not   displayed. For Cisco IP phones , it is working so fine with digital and   analouge phones and the name is displaying . Please i need a help ,  because i do my best without any results.

Thank you

Dear Experts

Any updates

Thank you