Views
Helpful
Replies

CP-7960 Cisco ip phone

jose.j2916
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I just purchased a Cisco ip phone CP-7960G to use it with a company called Velantro who offers VOIP services. My question is if anybody can tell me how I could get in the admin site of this phone so company can make the changes they need in order for me to use the phone. I am able to open the website for the phone: 192.168.0.10 but I can't make any changes because the admin site doesn't open. I am not sure if I need to make the changes directly from the phone or if there is any other way to make changes. called cisco and they say that they don't support this phone anymore. I appreciate your help. Thank you. 

2 Replies 2

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The phone's HTML service is only used for troubleshooting and is never intended to use for configuration. 

The configuration of the 7960 requires several files, a dialplan, SEPmacaddress.xml, OSxxx, etc.

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Wrong forum for such kind of question. Not only the phone in question have no relationship to Broadsoft, but it's not the product of 'Small Business' class of products at all.

Use blue EDIT button on upper right to move the thread to Collaboration, Voice and Video / IP Telephony

Thank you.