cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBE - NOTIFY for MWI not being passed to B2BUA from Cisco Unity Connection.

Rory Norris
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm currently integrating CUBE between a SIP B2BUA and CUCM 10.5. All tests have gone extremely well except for the MWI ON/OFF. What I am seeing is that I do not get MWI on a SIP Endpoint when I have a new message, I am using Cisco Unity Connection as my Voicemail server which is registered to my CUCM. I have included a diagram below.

Analysing this issue I can see that the Endpoint does not receive a NOTIFY, working backwards I can see that the SIP Server doesn't receive one from CUBE either. Upon running debug ccsip messages I can see the NOTIFY on the incoming dial peer however nothing is sent to the SIP Server. I also include outputs from the debug and a copy of my config.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Rory.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Rory,

Great, I'm surprised It didn't work when it was configured globally. but it's good that it works when on dial-peer.

--

If the answer was useful please rate it, so that it will be easier to find when doing a search

Leszek

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Leszek Wojnarski
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you tried enabling:

sip

pass-thru subscribe-notify-events all

Leszek

Leszek thank you for responding on my query.

Enabled ''pass-thru subscribe-notify-events all' on CUBE but still no success.

Have attached latest debug logs. If you still online please take a look whenever you free.

-Rory

Leszek, Good News!!!!

MWI is started working now. I have added the following command in dial-peer and its working now.

"voice-class sip pass-thru subscribe-notify-events all"

Thanks again for your help!!

-Rory

Hi Rory,

Great, I'm surprised It didn't work when it was configured globally. but it's good that it works when on dial-peer.

--

If the answer was useful please rate it, so that it will be easier to find when doing a search

Leszek