cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC NIC Teaming

satish rawat
Level 1
Level 1

Based on CUEAC 8.5 or even 8.6 SRND NIC teaming is not a supported configuration, i seems to have a server working with this setup...any idea what are the issues this can create ..any one has experience of it running with issues.??

If i need to dissolve NIC teaming do i need to setup everything from start or it is just a quick change ?? any documentation available on how to revert this kind of change?

3 Replies 3

nikshah
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Satish,

Cisco will never document unsupported scenarios/caveats/tips etc.

If its running fine good,if you run into an issue engage tac and they realise that you are running an unsupported setup they wouldnt support you till you get it to a BU supported config.

I would strongly recommend revert the settings.

Regards

Niket

Kindly rate all useful posts!!!

Thanks Niket..I expected this answer. The question is to dissolve NIC teaming do i need to follow any specific document, would it create any issues if i move the ip address from virtual NIC to physical NIC..the reason i am asking this is cisco has a specific document on changing server ip address that requires some registery changes...

Hi Satish,

Unfortunately I don't have an answer for that, I would recommend opening a tac case to get a confirmation on the sanity of the box once the changes are reverted back or open a proactive case prior to the change.

Niket

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App