Views
Helpful
Replies

Forced Authorization Code (FAC) in CME 9.0

aldredbenedict
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

I am currently trying to mimic the FAC feature of CUCM in CME 9.0. I only have 1 PRI (E1) Line and a SIP Trunk (dial-peer voip) to Skype Connect for International calls. In CUCM, the FAC can be associated with Route Patterns. There are 4 levels of FAC that I need to implement:

• Local
  • Mobile
  • Long Distance
  • International

For example, if the user has a International-Level FAC, he/she is able to call Local, Mobile, Long Distance and International number. If the user has a Long-Distance FAC, he/she is able to call Local, Mobile and Long Distance but not International.

Local, Mobile and Long Distance calls will go through the E1 Line while the International calls will go through the SIP trunk. I have separate Dial-Peers for all of them. Association of user/pin with ephone-dn is not necessary. How do I achieve this?

I read through some Cisco documentations of FAC and it involves using LPCOR. I am quite familiar with COR. It is mentioned that COR and LPCOR can be used together to achieve the result mentioned above, but I just don't see how. I saw some configuration examples but from what I can deduce, only International Calls use FAC, the rest are not.

Any help will be appreciated

0 Replies 0