Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting a list of LDAP Synced Users in CUCM

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

I have a customer who wants to quickly roll out Jabber for all Active Directory synched users on their CUCM 11.5 cluster.

I cannot seem to find any way of getting a list out of CUCM that shows this.

BAT exports do not seem to contain any field that shows whether the user is LDAP synced or local.

Similarly looking at the enduser table using SQL does not show this either.

Listing the users in ccmadmin shows this but it is not easy to use this as the cluster has thousands of users.

I think I must be missing something as this should not be hard as I am stumped.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mikolaj Moryto
Level 1
Level 1

There is a way of getting it. I am not sure if Bulk Administration-Users-Export Users gives you such the details but Bulk Administration-Import/Export-Export does. Initiate Import/Export and check the checkbox for End Users. On the exported .csv you will have DIRECTORY PLUGIN CONFIG column which matches the LDAP Directory name in CUCM. The same column will have NULL for local users.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mikolaj Moryto
Level 1
Level 1

There is a way of getting it. I am not sure if Bulk Administration-Users-Export Users gives you such the details but Bulk Administration-Import/Export-Export does. Initiate Import/Export and check the checkbox for End Users. On the exported .csv you will have DIRECTORY PLUGIN CONFIG column which matches the LDAP Directory name in CUCM. The same column will have NULL for local users.

Mikolaj,

Thank you - worked like a charm.

James