cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I Update Route Groups using BAT tool?

raghava499
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am currently using CUCM 9.1, and I am trying to change the controlled devices in Route group members from H.323 GW to MGCP GW in Route Groups.I have exported the Route Group config from Bulk Administration > Import/Export(Route Group>check dependancy). I have changed the H.323 GW (IP) to MGCP GW(AALN/S0/SU2/0@test.cisco.com) in Route group.csv file and uploaded the .tar file to cucm. I have also validated imported .tar file and the result is success.

But when I run import configuration(Import/Export > Import Config > Tick Route Group > override the existing config) for the .tar file it results as below error.

Query :
IMPORT ROUTEGROUP IN routegroup.csv
Failure Details :
routegroup Error Code Error Description
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
test_cisco_RG Missing key in referenced table for referential constraint (informix.fk_routegroupdevicemap_fkroutegroup).

Is there any way that i can bulk admin to do it instead to config it one by one.

Where could I begin troubleshooting? Appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Raghav

1 Reply 1

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Looks like you are missing something crucial.

I would want to create, a MGCP RG and assign one of the Members, export it and see, what all parameters are seen and then correct the configuration in .tar file and try again.

BTW, .tar file updates are very risky, else you may end up with a completely disfunctional system.. which you are already aware, right?

HTH