cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a way to clone the ISM Module without sync with the CUCM?

Gailardia
Level 1
Level 1

My customer bought new ISM and want to have the same configuration as old one. But they did not permit me to enter their site to connect with their CUCM. Is there any way to clone it by TFTP the file via CLI?

4 Replies 4

I am assuming this ISM is used for CUE, please confirm? If you can access the router, you can console to ISM from there and get the config.

Also, you can use configuration manager (for example solarwinds NCM), add ISM module to the server using SNMP and then poll the config. I am assuming that SNMP is configured in ISM.

This ISM Module is point to CUCM. Configuration is ok to backup but I afraid of other data such as script can backup or not.

Since the script cannot manageable until sync with CUCM.

Scripts can't be backed up cause they reside in the local storage of ISM. You need to access ISM itself to back them up.

Are they custom scripts or default ones? You can get the default scripts from Cisco website.

Unfortunately, it is custom script. I do have access to current ISM that in used.

My question is can I export and import it to new one. Without having the new ISM sync with the CUCM.