Views
Helpful
Replies

MoH no sound

aitzibermartin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I?ve configured a CCM cluster with 2 CAllManger. The MOH works properly, but I?ve decided to change the music audio source. I?ve put the new audio source (mp3) on the default path (indicated on Cisco Doc), and it look fine. I?ve changed the service PArameters to make all the devices take this audio source, but it doesn?t work. IP Phones doesn?t hear any music, but if I call From the outside, I hear the music. I haven?t changed anythig else.

I will be glad if anyone could help me.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

fmeetz
Level 4
Level 4

Try this steps

1. Obtain the audio file for MOH (.wav or mp3).

2. Drop your audio file into: (depending on ccm version) C:\Program Files\Cisco\MOH\DropMOHAudioSourceFilesHere or

C:Cisco\DropMOHAudioSourceFilesHere

3. CCM > Service > Media Resource > Music On Hold Audio Source MOH Audio Stream Number = chose a number that is not in use, see the left hand screen to see the numbers in use MOH Audio Source File = select the file you want MOH Audio Source Name = use the same name as above Repeat = check

4. CCM > System > Device Pool > select device pool of phones you want to change > "User Hold MOH Audio Source" and "Network Hold MOH Audio Source" = change to file you want