Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal directory, add Prefix "0"

joergklopottek
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i am looking for a solution to add  a "0" automatically to phone numbers when dialed from the personal directory .

I have tried the Directory Lookup Dial Rules Configuration but it didn't work...or something was missing.

Example:

Entered in the Personal Directory is phone number: 4567321 and this should be dialed as 04567321 from the phone.

Is it possible to do that without adding the "0" to the entered phone numbers in the personal directory.

Cisco Unifed Communications Manager 8.0 is in use.

Please send me ideas to solve it!!

Kind regards,

Joerg K.

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you tried with translation patterns?

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello java!!

How is it possible to configure the connection to the personal address book so when an entry will be dialed that the translation pattern will be used?

Kind regards,

Joerg K.

Looking at this what you really need are application dial rules.

Just watch for this if you already have some of them configured that might match:

CSCtd31786            Bug Details
Personal address book does not stop processing  application dial rules

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hello Java,

i found the information that "application dial rules" will work when an extension will be dialed via an application like IP Communicator...or should it be also used when the extension will be dialed from the ip phone from the personal adress book?

Kind regards,

Joerg K.

Yes, were you able to review the bug which explains a possible problem?

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hello Java!!

It is possible to add the Prefix "0" via the Route Pattern. (->Called Party Transformations -> Prefix Digits(outgoing calls): 0)

But this will work for all outgoing calls at the moment including speeddial buttons where the "0" was also added.

Is it possible to create a Route Pattern or similar which will work only if entries of the Personal Address Book will be dialed via the ip phone?

Thanks for your ideas!!

Regards,

Joerg