Views
Helpful
Replies

Place Scheduled "Dummy" Call

Edi Smart
Level 1
Level 1

Hello There,

i was wondering if there is a way to place scheduled calls via Powershell or CLI from CUCM.

The Idea is to feed the CCX a DummyCall (1x every Mo-Fr at 0800), so that another script of mine will find the active database instantly. So the idea is to have an initial Call to the CCX-CSQ so that there's a Value in the correct active Database.

Is there a way to do such a scheduled Dummy Call?

Thanks alot and have a great christmas,

Edi

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You would need to create your script and then use CTI or web dialer to do that, CUCM has no native way to do that without something externally triggering the call via one of those interfaces.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You would need to create your script and then use CTI or web dialer to do that, CUCM has no native way to do that without something externally triggering the call via one of those interfaces.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

oh, so it is possible to use CTI to place calls? i must have overlooked that, have not found the solution for it yet. Gonna check into this option.

I already have a script which loggs in and draws logs of certain commands, so if its possible to place a call that way, that would definitely solve my issue here:D

already thanks for the help, if you could give me another advice on how to do it via CTI, that would be appreciated. Otherwise i'll expans my research on that:D thanks

EDIT:

Actually, this has been resolved! The Idea with the WebDialer was brilliant, made a powershell script, works like a charm!

Thanks alot!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: