cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sip Trunk Incoming Calling Update Remote Number (CLI)

Hi everybody.

We have a scenario when the call come from SIP Trunk ITSP to CUCM and we redirect to Unity Connection. we give the possibility to dial the extension and call handler. We have a transformation CSS to add on incoming Calling Number the Local access code so the end user can redial. 

So that works the call is not going through Unity, but when the call is redirected from Unity doesn't work. The phone shows the original calling. 

We checked on Unity and the call appear with prefix, and I think that after this call return to the CUCM, the renogation with the ITSP update again the Calling number to original (We saw on trace that the on this renegotation, the remote number is the original (so the Transformation is not applied). 

Do you know some parameter on trunk for incoming calls, so these updates can be blocked? or some other way to accomplish that? Lua scripting come in my mind, but I don't know if we have some other way.

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

3 Replies 3

Is your transformation applied to CUCM/CUC integration (either sip trunk or
voicemail ports)?

Hi Mohammed, thanks to reply.

We applied transformation on Sip trunk and it is working at CUC voice ports. On voice ports I The RTMT tool show the call on voice ports with the transformed ANI

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: