cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP URI Dialling - Presenting user@domain instead of DN@domain

Ben Morgan
Level 3
Level 3

Have configured B2B and have calls working successfully. However, the calling party ID is displayed as DN@domain. I need to change the user portion of the SIP URI for the calling party ID. The SIP URI should display user@domain.

How could I achieve this either by Expressway or CUCM

CUCM v11

Expressway X8.6

Cheers

Ben

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

from the SIP trunk config page change the value of "calling and connected party info format" to deliver URI only.

Directory URI Has Been Dialed, but the Call Display Shows a Directory Number

Check the following:

• Check to see whether the phone model supports blended addressing. If the phone model does not support blended addressing, the directory number is displayed.

• Check to see whether the Alerting Name is configured. The Alerting Name overrides the dial string.

• If the incorrect display is on the called phone, check to see whether the calling phone has a primary directory URI configured.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_0_1/ccmsys/CUCM_BK_CD2F83FA_00_cucm-system-guide-90/CUCM_BK_CD2F83FA_00_system-guide_chapter_0101111.html#CUCM_RF_D095240B_00

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

from the SIP trunk config page change the value of "calling and connected party info format" to deliver URI only.

Directory URI Has Been Dialed, but the Call Display Shows a Directory Number

Check the following:

• Check to see whether the phone model supports blended addressing. If the phone model does not support blended addressing, the directory number is displayed.

• Check to see whether the Alerting Name is configured. The Alerting Name overrides the dial string.

• If the incorrect display is on the called phone, check to see whether the calling phone has a primary directory URI configured.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_0_1/ccmsys/CUCM_BK_CD2F83FA_00_cucm-system-guide-90/CUCM_BK_CD2F83FA_00_system-guide_chapter_0101111.html#CUCM_RF_D095240B_00

Perfect, thanks mate. This was the option, I was looking for.