Views
Helpful
Replies

TAPS JAVA ERROR

navinnuk1981
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I am facing an issue with the TAPS service. I have installed it and deployed BATS. I have used the default Cisco TAPS script that comes with Call Manager in the CRA application. If I validate the script or if a call is made to the TAPS no., I get an internal error message. The IVR prompts that some internal error has occurred with TAPS.

Thank you in advace for all the help.

Regards,

Navin N.

2 Replies 2

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

This may be because of incorrect java executable getting loaded while running TAPS Service.

Exception occurs because a policy file is not found for this user. The policytool.exe program, a Java application, allows you to manage policy files. A policy file contains a list of permissions that are associated with various sources of code. To allow an applet (or an application running under a security manager) to perform secured actions (such as reading or writing a file), the applet (or application) must be granted permission for that particular action. In the default policy implementation, a grant entry in a policy configuration file must grant that permission.

This URL should help you:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_user_guide_chapter09186a00800da1c1.html#wp1020798

miket
Level 5
Level 5

What level of IPCC and CM is it I know there was an Issue trying to use taps with the 5 seat that came with Callmanager. I will post the bug when I see it. If it is not the basic version of IPCC the the policy tool is a good bet.